Monday, June 13, 2011

More Pretties

Here are my first official photos of the curtains that I made for the Big Wave. They are made from a Tommy Bahama raffia fabric called Wave Runner. I backed them with a white, textured fabric that I found at Walmart on deeeeep discount.

Each curtain panel has pockets at the top and bottom for the curtain rod. I also sewed in a tie-back that closes with a snap. I'm so happy with how they came out.

I also used the same fabric in orange (thanks, Michelle!) to make some potholders for the galley - and 2 for a friend.

And look what we have here! Last weekend Jeremy and I went to a never-ending antique mall in Bridgeville, DE and found some more enamelware pieces for our kitchen. I don't think we could possibly fit one more thing in there so hopefully we'll be stopping soon. But they are just the little pops of color that we've been looking for. Good score!

Stay tuned for photos and stories from our Tear Jerkers Shenandoah gathering!

TOMT_sig

No comments:

Post a Comment