Monday, October 18, 2010

A little progress

Work is being done on the teardrop again! It's been a little while because we needed to buy more tack cloths before we got on with the staining and varnishing... and then the surf got good... and then my brother came to visit... Need I go on?

But this weekend Jeremy stained the trim ring and door to match the side we already finished. The sanding sealer is on and one coat of varnish too. Only 6 more to go! :)

I also started working on a new cross stitch - this time for the galley. It's the fishy one... All You Can Eat. Fitting I think :) I'll post the finished project later down the line. (If you're interested in seeing my work in progress, head over to my other blog, Kate + Ice Cream.)

We're also packing for our next camping adventure... next weekend! Pocomoke River State Park with the Tear Jerkers. We'll post pictures!

TOMT_sig

No comments:

Post a Comment